With our beautiful view of the countryside and flexibility in event planning, the Red Maple Inn is a great choice for your event. Our meeting room offers the ideal setting for a small wedding/reception, business meeting, or family gathering. We have a large meeting room called The Burton Room that is 1200 square feet. It can quickly and easily be divided by a soundproof barrier into two smaller rooms, if the group needs to separate into subgroups, or just prefers a smaller space. A large, sheltered patio is located off the meeting room, included for your use. We also have a library and dining room to accommodate you.
Do it yourself…
$300 plus sales tax.
We will provide tables, chairs, set-up, clean-up, and white linen, you do the rest!!!
Call today for more details; perfect for bridal and baby showers.
NOTE: Do it yourself is not available for weddings of any size.
The Red Maple Inn meeting room accommodates 100 people theatre-style, and 55classroom style. Round banquet tables are also available for various breakout configurations. We know that planning a business meeting is hard work, but when you have your meeting at the Red Maple Inn, we can help you with many of the details that seem overwhelming…allowing you to focus on the content of your meeting.
Banquets / Retreats
Whether a wedding reception, a celebration of a confirmation or bar mitzvah, an anniversary or important birthday party, you will be pleased with our facilities, location, and attentive staff. The Burton Room occupancy depends on set up, and opens onto a large, sheltered patio. Upstairs, seventeen rooms and a luxury suite offer convenient and comfortable accommodations to you and your guests. Each room has a Jacuzzi tub, and many have fireplaces and balconies.
Diamonds are a girl’s best friend! So why not have your wedding at the FOUR DIAMOND
Red Maple Inn?
The Red Maple Inn Bed & Breakfast is perfect for a small intimate traditional or non-traditional wedding. The Burton room occupancy for your closest family and friends depends on the setup and offers a large sheltered patio with a breathtaking view across many miles of gently rolling country side. Awaken on your wedding day to the wonderful smell of an Amish cooked breakfast, and before your outdoor ceremony begins relax in your private Jacuzzi tub. Spend that first evening as man and wife in the warm glow of a fireplace and wake up together the next morning and enjoy your coffee on the balcony overlooking the breathtaking view of the valley. Your guests will never forget your special day in Amish Country.
- The Burton Room is 1200 sq. ft. with 3 French doors and attached patio
- Library / Dining Room for meetings and groups
- We can help you with equipment rentals, catering, music, audiovisual and specialty services.
- Along with a four diamond experience you will enjoy the catering services from one of the area’s best fine dining restaurants, The Weslhfield Inn. For catering please contact Weshfield Inn and ask for Kathy, the Banquet Manager. CLICK HERE for the Welshfield Inn menus.
- Wireless internet access throughout the building
- TV / VCR / DVD Player
- Podium with attached microphone
- Projection Screen
- Flip Charts
- State-of-the-Art teleconference phone
- Additional Audio Visual equipment available through Cleveland Corporate Services.
Phone : 440-834-8334 | 1-888-646-2753
Email : email@example.com