Red Maple Suite
The spacious and country decorated suite is host to bayer levitra online pharmacy cheapest may amenities sure to accommodate you. This room is best designed for small social, business, or family gatherings. It offers a kitchenette/wet bar with a microwave, refrigerator, and small dining area. In the main living area you will find two twin sofa beds and a gas fireplace, while the adjacent bedroom features a comfortable king size bed, dressers, and make up vanity. The oversized balcony hosts tables and chairs for entertaining in the fresh country air and displays a wonderful view of the Century Village Historical Museum and its 22 Historically Accurate Buildings.
|May 1 – October 31||Novermber 1 – April 30|
|Sunday – Thursday||Friday – Saturday||Sunday – Thursday||Friday – Saturday|
- Sleeps up to 4 people
- Has a living room with television, with DVD player, two twin sofa beds and a gas fireplace
- Large oversized balcony overlooking historic Century Village
- Dining area with kitchenette includes microwave, small refrigerator, and dining table
- Separate bedroom with King size bed and 2nd television
- Individually country decorated with handcrafted Ohio Amish Furniture.
- King bed
- Equipped with televisions, DVD Players, free HBO, and Wi-Fi access
- Private bath with a Jacuzzi bathtub
- Full size ironing boards with irons
- Coffee Maker
- Shoe Polisher